Monday 12 April 2010

Huuugggggooooooooo!


In this year's Hugo awards, the Captain Britain collection I contributed to is on the Hugo shortlist for best graphic novel! I know I'm only there riding on the coattails of series creators Paul Cornell and Leonard Kirk but I'm utterly stunned and excited to be part of the nominated team. Hugo Awards are given out by the SF community and the comics section is pretty new so we're amongst some rarefied names-- it's also the first Marvel Comic to have been nominated so they're pretty excited too!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Mike! Love that pic of Meggan, great pencils and very dramatic...THAT's what you call a cliffhanger! Will keep fingers crossed for a win!

    Cheers,

    Si

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dynamic page Mike. Congrats and good luck!

    S

    ReplyDelete
  3. gives me vertigo just looking at it! x.X
    :D

    ReplyDelete