Wednesday 14 April 2010

`Pick a card, any card!'

With the sketchathon for Draw the World Together at BICS2010 fast approaching, I thought I should get in a little practice, so here is a selection of some Marvel character sketch cards I've been producing, to give myself a little break from the graphic novel.

B&W: War Machine, Grey Hulk, Spidey, Ant-Man (on Steed), Spider-Woman and Logan,with his bone-claws and I've added a little splash of red to this one, (I think it works?)










I like to pick a few retro characters now and again, as you'll see with the selection of colour ones I've posted below.

Col: Iron Fist, She-Hulk, Power Man, Deathlok (a personal fave!), a retro-ish take on Iron Man, Vision, Black Costume Spidey, Thor and Cap.



I'm hoping to bring along all of the ones I've done, including some DC and Indie characters. I'll be posting images of all the cards to my blog a little closer to BICS, really looking forward to it!





Till next time,

Si

No comments:

Post a Comment